All Bookings made on Villa Selena are subject to these Terms. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a booking.
BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
FLEXIBLE RATE POLICY:
- 30% deposit at the time of booking.
- The deposit shall be made within 3 days from your booking, otherwise, the booking shall be cancelled without prior notice. No booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
- Remaining balance to be settled up to 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Refunds according to the terms of our cancellation policy (see below).
- Option for Free Re-scheduling depending on availability.
- Option for 100% Credit Voucher for future stays.
NON-REFUNDABLE RATE POLICY:
- Non-Refundable rates are special lower prices paid fully at the time of the booking.
- Full payment due at the time of booking.
- Option for Free Re-scheduling depending on availability.
- No modification/cancellation/refund option.
- All rates are quoted in EUROS and are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Special Offers must be requested at the time of booking, are based on availability, and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
All payments are in EUROS, bank charges to be borne by the Client.
We kindly ask our guests to inform us as soon as possible for possible modifications or cancellations of their Booking
- FULL REFUND: If cancelled up to 4 weeks prior to arrival date (35€ administration non-refundable fee)
- 50% REFUND: If cancelled between 2 – 4 weeks from arrival date
- NO REFUND: If cancelled less than 2 weeks from arrival date and if No-Show
- A minimum length of 2 nights stay applies to all bookings.
- Check IN anytime after 15:00 | Check OUT by 11:00 noon.
- If desiring earlier arrival or later departure this must be agreed in advance. Both are subject to availability and advance notice and must be coordinated with other guests; arrivals and departures around your stay.
LICENSE, OCCUPANCY & EXTRA GUESTS
Rates are per room per night for two (2) guests and are subject to availability. We are a licensed property and as such each room has a maximum head count described at the website pages/description of the rooms. Unannounced additional guests will not be accepted.
Children up to the age of 6 years old are accommodated free of charge if they use their parents beds. We do not provide cots or extra beds.
All children staying at Villa Selena must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. We welcome families with young children, however keeping in mind the majority of our guests are couples and honeymooners expecting peaceful relaxation. Please note we offer no specified children’s facilities. Please accompany and supervise children AT ALL TIMES for their own safety as well as for the respectful enjoyment of others.
ANIMALS AND PETS
Pets are not allowed on the property.
PRIVACY OF STAY
Whilst all rooms have access to the common indoors and outdoors spaces, they do not offer complete outdoors seclusion, since Villa Selena is a 19th century building with staircases, balconies and terrasses accessible to all the guests. After all, enjoying the ambience of a neoclassical mansion is what we wish for all our guests.
The location is not suitable for wheelchairs or guests with serious mobility problems.
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with guesthouse procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the mansion, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the mansion or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove guests and members of their party from the property if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case, we shall have no obligation to refund them for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
Villa Selena is a non-smoking property.
The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, water, or other utility services, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Guests are responsible throughout their stay at the rooms for the safekeeping of their personal and/ or valuables, money, etc. Villa Selena shall accept no liability for loss, destruction, or damage, except in case of intent or gross negligence. It is highly recommended that upon arrival at the property, guests lock up their valuables in their room safe. Villa Selena is exempted from any liability if the loss or damage sustained due to negligence of the customer or other persons residing with him or visits him. Also, Villa Selena will not be liable if the damage, destruction, or loss due to Force majeure (earthquake, fire etc.) or any extraordinary nature. Villa Selena is entitled to refuse items of exceptional character.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
The Contract and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by Greek law.
The website is operated by VILLA SELENA PC. The content of the website is the copyright of VILLA SELENA PC. and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Hyperlinks to third-party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third-party sites.
Please, do not hesitate to email us for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org